Wednesday, January 23, 2019

You Are My Sunshine and Difficult Roads

This is a layout of me and my nephew. I used Colorbok Signature Hopscotch 12 x 12 in Double-Side Patterned Paper Pad for the background paper, photo mats and journaling block- Picture Perfect- I typed the journaling on my computer- a selfie of me and BG and BG rolled over after Tummy Time. The title- You Are My Sunshine is from Me & My Big Ideas Manbi Sheets I Love The Life We Live 12 x 12 in Specialty Cardstock Pad.
 I stamped the images last week, but saved them for later. I stamped them with Gina K Designs Amalgam ink on typing paper. I made this card for a Minimal Color Challenge with Unity Show and Tell on Facebook. The stamped images are from Unity Stamp Company Steps of Courage stamp set. I used NPW 50/50 Dual-ended Colored pencils to color in the image. The twine is Watermelon Sorbet from Annie's Paper Boutique. I added the twine and the floral image to the card in the dark with the exception of the glow from my laptop screen. My parents slept in the living room due to my stepdad having pneumonia and not being able to lay flat to sleep.

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...