Friday, January 4, 2019

Recent Projects

I made this card for an upcoming swap- One Pocket Folder Winter Theme. I'll have to post a picture of the folder before I mail it. I may add a few things, but I haven't decided yet. The stamp set I used is from The Stamps of Life icecreamtruck2stamp set. I actually used 4 stamps and a die from the set. I stamped them with Gina K Designs Amalgam Jet Black ink and colored them in with NPW 50/50 Two-Tone Colored Pencils. The card base is Recollections Kraft A2. The twine is Chocolate Truffle from Annie's Paper Boutique. I made a coffee truck sticking with the winter theme, but the truck can be an ice cream truck, a cupcake truck, or birthday truck. The paper is also from The Stamps of Life XOXO 6 x 6" Collection Paper Pad.

This was my nephew's, BG's, first Christmas. I used Paper Studio Old World Winter Cardstock 12 x 12" Paper Pad. I fussy cut the border from the same paper pad. The candy cane sticker and the Santa stamp are both from Simon Says Stamp Holiday Cheer December Card Kit. I used the same Gina K Designs ink to stamp the Santa stamp. I colored in the stamp with Sharpie's and Stickles Stardust. The title sticker- Hey, Santa- is from Simple Stories Oh! What Fun Collection. I typed the journaling on the computer- Brian, BG, and Emily with Santa- and matted it on a piece of the Stamps of Life XOXO Collection paper. I matted the picture on a piece of paper from the same Paper Studio pad. I'm waiting on some pictures of Thanksgiving and Christmas to develop from Free Prints- I should receive them in the mail next week. I recommend them if you have a lot of pictures to develop- you just pay for shipping which isn't bad. I will be scrapping those pics when I receive them so please come back and see my Christmas Memories layout from a previous post completed and more to come. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...