Monday, February 4, 2019

Family Memories

I used the above sketch #359 from Sketches in Thyme sketch challenge. I created a 2 page layout, but only used the 2nd page to follow the sketch. 

The main paper I used on both layouts is from Stampin' Up! Under the Mistletoe 12 x 12 in Designer Series Paper. The title- Family Memories- is from Echo Park Company Magical Adventure Collection kit. The banner strips at the top and the bottom are also from Under the Mistletoe DSP. The tags at the top and the tag for journaling is from Colorbok Homemade Paper Plus 12 x 12 in Paper Pad. I wrote on the journaling tag with an ink pen- Emily and I were twins for the day. Mama is enjoying some Mimi time. I wrote the date- 12/13/18 on the tag at the top border. The photo mats are also from Stampin' Up but are from Petal Promenade cardstock.
 Both pages together
I know it seems odd that I included these pages in opposite order, but it's because of the sketch challenge. I was going to use the blue have a holly jolly Christmas- from Simple Stories Oh What Fun Collection. The green photo mat is from the same Stampin' Up Petal Promenade sheet and the other 2 are from another sheet from Under the Mistletoe DSP. The journaling block is also from the Colorbok Homemade pad. I wrote the journaling in again- This was a bittersweet Christmas. It was the last Christmas at Grandmama Farrow's house before it is sold. Dustin was holding BG for the first time in awhile. I made sugar cookies with Emily's help. That's all I have to share for now. I will be scrappin' more tomorrow and possibly today so please become a follower if you aren't to see what I will create next! TFL! :)

4 comments:

Chris C said...

So glad you used the sketch for the second page because it looks fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

Eli said...

Your layout is very nice. Thanks for sharing it at Sketches in Thyme

Louise said...

great idea to use the sketch for one side and extend. it came out great

Beeceecreativity said...

super cute page... fun colours..thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thymye

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...