Saturday, January 19, 2019

Christmas 2018

I decided to do a 2 page layout to display pictures I took Christmas Day 2018.
The paper is Stampin' Up Under the Mistletoe Designer Paper. The first page was a partial paper so I had to patch it with another piece of the same collection under the tree. LOL. I tried to cover up the cut lines on both sides, but also wanted to show the ornaments background sheet. The title- It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year is from Pebbles Home For Christmas 12 x 12 in Paper Pad.
I used the same ornament paper from Under The Mistletoe Collection to tie the pages together. The journaling block is from Heartfelt Creations Festive Holly Paper Collection. I typed the journaling on my computer using Lucida Handwriting font- my handwriting isn't that neat so I'd rather type out my journaling-  Christmas 2018  Funfetti Cupcakes  Christmas tree bell topper up close Christmas tree decorated and no ornaments at the bottom because the cats would play with them My favorite presents and yes the water bottle lights up and has a speaker on top
The 2 pages together. The smaller tree is a crab pot Christmas tree that comes with lights on it. The star and bulbs were added to it. Our angel was too top heavy for our pre-lit tree so I found this bell at Hobby Lobby and decided that would work as the tree topper since we couldn't find a star. TFL! I'll have another post tomorrow.

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...