Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Valentine's Day Cards

I received this stamp set- Lovely Pandas- used on both cards- from Gerda Steiner Designs in the mail on Monday. 
I stamped all the images except for the penguin. The penguin was a freebie with the set. I stamped all the images on Stampin' Up Whisper White cardstock with Gina K Designs Amalgam ink using my Tim Holtz Tonic Studios Stamp Platform and colored them in with NPW 50/50 Double-ended Colored Pencils. I fussy cut them as much as I could- I normally don't fussy cut so well. Both card bases are Studio G card sets. The paper on the above card is from Pink Paislee 12 in Paper Pad that I trimmed down to fit the card. The washi tape is from a Jot set I bought from Dollar Tree. I didn't want to cover up the flowers that were embossed on the card before I was given the set.
The paper on this card is from Colorbok 12 in Designer Paper Holiday Extravaganza that I trimmed down to fit the card. The washi tape is Studio G. I have one more post to share so please stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...