Monday, August 6, 2012

A Day At the Beach




I did this 2 page LO based on the sketch above for Sketch Inspiration (http://www.sketchinspiration.ning.com). I used My Mind's Eye It's Time...Breaking Free Adventure Series Totally Flipable Paper for both pages. The accent pages are: the yellow swirl and striped papers are Me & My Big Ideas Sunshine Pad, the blue on pg 1 is Recollections Water 8.5x11 Cardstock, the purple on pg 1 is Recollections, the purple on pg 2 is Markings Inspirations 8x8 Reversible Paper, and the green on pg 2 is Marcella by K Birthday Paper Pad. The flip flops on both bottom corners are Gartner Studios Summer Confetti that I adhered with my Xron 1.5" Create-A-Sticker, the beach stickers are Sticko Beach Time, and the adhesives on both picture blocks are K&Company Tim Coffey Grand Adhesions Travel Word Dimensional Stickers. The title "A Day at the Beach" is on the left of the first page vertically, it's My Mind's Eye Tiny Tales Beach Vellum. I've been wanting to use the Totally Flipable Paper and found it again at Michaels to do a 2 pg LO! The journaling on the 2nd pg states that "Julie invited me to go to the beach with Jennifer (her daughter) & Connie at Ft Macon State Park on June 29, 2012." The journaling tag was given to me in the goodies from Niki. I forgot the bling at the top of both pages are Recollections, well page 1 is, page 2 is from some RAK I received from someone or basically from my stash.

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I've scrapped!! I'm gonna scrap again on Wednesday. I have some more pictures to scrap. I'm catching up on my pics that I've taken since I got my new camera! I'm starting at the beginning of the card and working my way through! I've been watching pieces of the Summer Olympics. I enjoyed watching the Team Jumping (the horse competition) this afternoon! I've been looking forward to it since the Olympics started! I can't wait to watch Days Of Our Lives again, too, the Olympics are on its place right now. I've been watching Young & The Restless instead and it's just as crazy!! I hope you all are having a great summer & TFL!

No comments:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...