Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Girls Night Out




I used the above sketch from Let's Scrap (http://letsscrap.ning.com) to follow to make this 2 page LO. The green paper is Colorbok Colored Textured Paper, the other paper is Recollections Multi Paint Splatter, the art supply stickers (paint brushes/pallettes/pencils) are Sticko Time For School, the blue/pink stickers are Sticko Best Friends, the blue/purple stickers are K&Company Poppy Seed Words Embossed Stickers, and the rest of the stickers are Momenta. The ribbons on both top and bottom of both pages are American Crafts, the tan/red is from the Peachy Keen set. The journaling is on pg 2 in the blue butterfly block (from Niki) and states that "Laura, Duchess, (her sister), & I went to Accidental Artist for Paint Til You Faint on June 30, 2012 from 7:30-11:30 PM. We had a blast!" We "fainted" at 11:30 and the party ended at midnight. We were all tired, but stayed long enough! I wrote under the pic of me on the 2nd page that "I won this ring holder as a door prize & was letting it dry before painting the other side! LOL!" Laura decided to take my pic and told me to roll my eyes like I was holding a hat! I wrote on the 1st page by the cell phone sticker that "I made a cell phone, but it isn't as cute as this one!" It's actually a blackberry and I painted it pink/purple and put green dots on the back of it. I'll take pics of it and post it on here later. I might even do a SMASH book entry and put a pic of my ring holder and my "blackberry" in my SMASH book. I also made a guitar for my stepbrother's 27th birthday and put his birth year on the front (1985). I didn't take a pic of it. I wanted to paint a calculator, but they didn't have any. He used to love playing Guitar Hero and loves music, so the guitar fit him and he loved it! I may scrap some more next week so check back here again next week! Have a great weekend & TFL! :)

No comments:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...