Thursday, October 6, 2011
My 1st 2 pg LO in awhile
I did this 2 pg LO for Scrappin-n-Chattin's October "Happiness is..." Challenge. The title of my LO is "Happiness Is Quality Time with Family". The paper I used is from Colorbok Spring Morning Collection. I bought both sets of alpha stickers from Walmart & Target. The Quality Time,family/floral stickers, and tag I bought from Michaels. The ribbon was given to me in a swap. I decided to take a pic of both pages together and then each page separately so you could see them better. TFL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
June NC Demos Blog Hop
Welcome to the June NC Demos Blog Hop! We are so glad you are here! You might have already stopped by Kelly Taranto 's post and know th...
-
Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique. We’ve assembled a team of card mak...
-
Welcome to A Day of Thanks Blog Hop ... As we approach the busy Holiday seasons, let us take a few minutes this weekend to stop a...
-
Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique. We’ve assembled a team of card ...



1 comment:
Great work Amanda! Loving the argyle paper.
Post a Comment