Monday, October 31, 2011

It's The Small Stuff That Matters

I made this LO for the Woodgrain Challenge in Scrappin-n-Chattin. It's my last LO for October. Yes, it's more pictures of Special Needs Baseball. I entitled it "It's The Small Stuff That Matters", because of each picture someone is helping a special needs kid and just being there is all that matters to them! The paper is Colorbok Textures Collection. The picture backgrounds are Basic Grey Life of the Party and the journaling blocks was one block that I cut into 3 pieces from Basic Grey Pyrus, both 6x6 booklets. The baseball sticker & Go Team sticker are from the Mambi Collection I used last week, the title is a part of the Textures Collection, and the stars/hearts are from a RAK I received from a friend in SnC. I was bored last night and decided to scrap! This pic is taken is with my cell phone believe it or not! I couldn't get the scanner to cooperate with me from the camera I use. I hope everyone had a great Halloween and didn't eat too much candy!

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...