Thursday, September 29, 2011

Color Challenge at Scrapbook Challenges

I did this LO for Scrapbook Challenges (http://scrapbookchallenges.ning.com/forum/topics/colour-challenge-7th-sept) Color Challenge. The challenge was to use red, yellow, and green in a LO. I realize some of you might not be members and be able to see the challenge. The paper I used is Recollections Monkeying Around Funky Disco Spin. My dad calls us, his children, monkeys. We were all having fun with Tyler's pirate hat is another reason I used this paper. That's why I entitled it "Argh!" The little journaling tag states that "We had just been taking pics saying, 'Argh' like a pirate. Tyler liked it so much that he's still doing it in this pic!" In the pic above I wrote that "Daddy was closing his eye since we didn't have a patch." I also wrote over each person's head who they were- me, Tyler, Emily, and my dad. I put the date- Sept 5, 2011- as well. I decided to add the bling, "family memories" sticker, and bobbin ribbon as the finishing touches. I made this LO last night before going to bed so I did it quickly! The mattes for the pictures are also Recollections Butterfly Wings. I love buying my scrapbooking supplies from Michael's! :) I'll have to get some more pics to develop soon to scrap some more. I hope you all have a great weekend!! TFL!

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

Great take on SC's challenge!
Enjoyed looking around your blog!

Beeceecreativity said...

great job with the colour challenge.. thanks for playing along... it looks great

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...