Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Take on a Sketch for Scrapbook Challenges


I made this LO using the above sketch for Scrapbook Challenges. It's Sketch 269. The pictures are of my grandmama & Mr. Raffael's car decorated for their wedding. There wasn't any room for the journaling after I put everything on the LO, so I wrote it around the edges. It's so small you probably can't read it. It states that "The James grandchildren (well some of us) decorated Grandmama & Mr Raffael's car before & after their wedding. I found out that they came back home to get their GPS & all of this had been washed off before going on their honeymoon. We had fun is the main thing!" The purple/pink paper is My Mind's Eye Bohemia and the striped paper is Heidi Grace Designs. The green brad is from a bottle swap I was in and the hearts tag is from something else. I have been wanting to scrap these pictures and decided to use this sketch with these pictures. Have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...