Friday, May 7, 2010

My First Day of Work at TJ Maxx

Wow! I've never seen so much stuff in my life! LOL I helped unpack boxes today and put them on a cart to go to different areas in the home department. When the store opens, I'll know where everything is! I only worked 6 hours, but I sure am tired! I haven't worked in over a year, so it's gonna take some time. Once I got in a rhythm I was able to go faster and time flew by! I opened a box of nothing but 3 scrapbook albums! I was excited! LOL I'm starting to get tired and silly now that I'm winding down. I've got to get up early in the morning to go to a family reunion. Well, actually I'm taking both grandmothers their Mother's Day presents and the family reunion!

2 comments:

beth said...

Sounds like you had a good 1st day. I hope you have a good day with your family tomorrow.

Sue said...

Congratulation on a good first day Amanda. Have a wonderful weekend.

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...