Thursday, May 6, 2010

Collage & Weather LOs and Thinking Ahead

Enjoyin' A Hot Summer Day

Collections- I collect lighthouses & teddy bears!
I did these 2 LOs yesterday afternoon, but didn't have time to update my blog. I helped with supper last night at church. I helped Emily, my sister, cap and cut strawberries in half Tuesday afternoon for the supper last night. They were very good! We have some left. I made a cake with milk instead of water, because we had too much milk in the refrigerator. I learned I won't do that again! The milk made the cake stay in a mold form, instead of rising. Luckily, Emily was working Tuesday night and could get us an Angel Food Cake to make up for the flopped cake!

Tomorrow, I start working at TJ Maxx and have my outfit ready! I don't have to wear a uniform and am looking forward to wearing what I want to an extent! I'll just be helping set-up the store, but it will help me in the long run! I shopped with my mom at TJ Maxx as a child in Charleston, SC, and vaguely remember it. My sister and I used to play Hide & Go Seek under the round racks while my mom was shopping! LOL It's funny how I remember things from my childhood like it was just yesterday sometimes and then other times I can't!

Saturday, Emily and I are going to Plymouth to see our dad's side of the family. We're having a celebration cookout for our grandmother who was in the hospital/rehab for almost a year after major colon surgery. I made sure I charged my batteries last night for my digital camera! I can't wait to see my dad, Tammy, and Tyler, also! I haven't seen them since last summer. We have kept in touch on the phone, but it's not the same! I haven't seen the rest of the family all together since Thanksgiving 2008, so it sounds like it's going to be a good time all around!

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...