Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Growing In Unity Day Two

 
Welcome back to GIU Day 2! The stamp set I chose is Unity Stamp Company Allow Yourself by Angie Blom. I stamped the image with My Favorite Things Extreme Black Ink and colored it in with Spectrum Noir Duo Colour and TriBlend Markers. I used a Spectrum Noir Metallic Silver Ingot marker to accent the butterfly, The sentiment I stamped in with Ranger Archival Black ink. I probably should have stamped the sentiment again before I took the picture, but I may go over it with a Spectrum Noir Art Liner pen before I give it away. The enamel dots are from KCRAFT Mixed Colors. The cardstock/card base is pixie from The Stamps of Life. They have the best quality in cardstock! Don't forget to come back tomorrow! Thank you all for the comments so far. I have enjoyed reading them all. Have a great Tuesday! 

10 comments:

Kathy H said...

Love your coloring on the butterfly!

Linda said...

I love this stamp and I have to say that your coloring is so much better than when I did it!! Great card!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful butterfly! --Chris Shuman

Kathy Dippner said...

Beautiful card!

Becca Yahrling said...

So pretty! Can't ever go wrong with a butterfly.

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Lovely card Amanda!!

Glennis F said...

Love the butterfly!

Denise Bryant said...

Great sentiment to go with this beautiful butterfly!

Elizabeth Roberts said...

Butterflies are my favorite and your card is wonderful.

Michelle said...

I might need this stamp! Love this. Beautiful!

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...