Thursday, May 4, 2023

Growing In Unity Day Four

Welcome back for Growing in Unity Day 4! May the Fourth be with you- my Star Wars plug for today! Haha! I used Catherine Girl for this card. I stamped the sentiment with Ranger Archival Jet Black ink pad and the image with My Favorite Things Extreme Black Hybrid ink pad. She is one of many Angie girls stamps by Angie Blom. I colored in Catherine with Spectrum Noir Duo Colour and TriBlend markers and used Spectrum Noir Glitter Vivid Pink and Spectrum Noir Metallic Silver Ingot  markers on the hearts around her. The pink glitter kept spreading in with the sky blue background. Oh well, it will still be a great Thank You card to have ready. The bling is adhesive-backed seasonal sequins from Stampin' Up. The paper/ card stock/ card base is guava from The Stamps of Life. Thanks again for all the comments. I have appreciated them all. Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the last day of the week. This week has flown by, but that's how it goes. Have a great Thursday! 

 

9 comments:

Jean said...

Such a pretty card

Glennis F said...

So pretty, I love the colours

Unknown said...

A beautiful bouquet for someone special! Nice card. --Chris Shuman

Debbie Farrell said...

I love this Angie girl! Such a sweet card

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty Angie girl image! I hadn't seen this one before. Lovely card!

Becca Yahrling said...

Another lovely card with wonderful coloring. And you
can't go wrong with any of the Angie Girls. I have
quite a few & love them all.

Kathy Dippner said...

Lovely card and I like this image! Something to add to my wishlist.

Linda said...

Another fun card with another favorite of mine--An Angie Girl! Love it!

Michelle said...

Lovely card!

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...