Monday, May 1, 2023

Growing In Unity Day One

 

Welcome to May and Day One of my Growing in Unity week! The stamped image was a freebie from Unity Stamp Company for me so I had to look it up on the website. It's from Trust the Creator by Phyllis Harris. Since I don't have the sentiment that comes with the stamp I found another one from Unity. I used Just a card to brighten your day from ...say it with love Unity Sentiment Kit 2020 by Lisa Arana. I used My Favorite Things Extreme Black ink to stamp the image and Ranger Archival Black ink to stamp the sentiment. The cardstock/card base is guava from The Stamps of Life. I colored in the stamped image with Spectrum Noir DuoColour Markers. The bling is from KSCRAFT Mixed Colors. I look forward to sharing with you all more of my favorite stamps from Unity. Please become a follower if you aren't already and be sure to come back tomorrow. I love new and old followers! Have a great Monday!

13 comments:

karen adams said...

Great card!❤️

Unikmo said...

I love rhe little birdie and cute sentiment with this stamp, great job!

Unknown said...

This is darling image. Nice coloring! --Chris Shuman

Jean said...

So pretty.

Denise Bryant said...

Such a sweet image for your card! Looking forward to your GIU week!

Kathy H said...

Such a sweet card!
~Kathy Hering

Michelle said...

Such a great card!

Linda said...

She is just precious!!

Becca Yahrling said...

Wow, what a fabulous stamp to get as a freebie!! You've colored her beautifully; great card!! And best of luck getting a job at Hobby Lobby (I'd go broke if I worked there. lol).

Kathy Dippner said...

Lovely card! I look forward to seeing the rest of your cards this week.

Vannessa Osbourn said...

So very sweet!! Have a great GIU week!

Glennis F said...

Such a cute image, I am looking forward to your week

Elizabeth Roberts said...

Sweet card to start the week.

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...