Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Growing In Unity Day Three

Welcome back to Growing In Unity Day 3! Did anyone catch Unity's Release last night? I did. All of the new stamps look fun! I couldn't pick a favorite. Ok, on with my card! I used Little Lucky Ducks by Tierra Jackson. I colored in the image and around it with ColorIn Watercolor Twist pencils. I stamped the image with My Favorite Things Extreme Black Hybrid Ink Pad and the sentiment with Ranger Archival Jet Black ink. The enamel dots are from KSCRAFT Mixed Colors. The paper is from The Stamps of Life. 
I don't know about you all, but I'm looking forward to National Scrapbook Day on Saturday and the Kentucky Derby! I may watch some of King Charles' coronation that morning as well unless it's early in the morning. I know London is ahead of where I am. I hope you all have a great Wednesday! I really appreciate all your comments! I'm going out with a friend tonight for supper and maybe Dairy Queen. I won't be working at Hobby Lobby and am a little bummed. I've gotta look for a job soon. Please pray for me if you pray. Thanks again.


 

 

10 comments:

Wilma DeG said...

Cute card!

Unknown said...

Those little ducks are adorable. The Lord has a plan and purpose for you! Praying for the right job for you. --Chris Shuman

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet card! I love the cute ducks and the sentiment to go with them!

Glennis F said...

So sweet! The ducks are certainly cute

Becca Yahrling said...

Awww, they are just the cutest and sweetest! Wonderful coloring.

Linda said...

I love that set and have not used it for a while--great reminder when I see your cute card with it!!

Salnclts said...

This was the first time I used the set, Linda!

Kathy Dippner said...

Adorable card! I love these ducks!

Maia Ink by Anya Lynet said...

Love the vibrant colors!

Michelle said...

Love this!

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...