Friday, May 10, 2019

Tea Time Blog Hop

Thank you for joining us for  
The Tea Time BLOG HOP



This is a blog hop featuring projects based on a hot cup of tea.
So grab a nice cup of tea and sip along while you hop!
Connie Can Crop , is the beginning of this hop! But you should have arrived from EK (https://ekgormandesigns.com)
This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday at 10pm to finish hopping and leaving your love for all of these talented crafters.


We have three awesome sponsors for this hop!!

 has graciously donated this beautiful Tea cup and saucer


AND



is giving away this gorgeous Set of 8 Ribbons!! WOW!

AND

is giving away 2 wonderful Stamp Sets from CTMH




What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. Free Shipping to our USA friends but Worldwide will be asked to pay shipping if they win.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments on every blog to be eligible to win. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 5/15/19 at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!


I decided to make a Mother's Day card for this hop. The card base is from an 8.5" x 11" piece of bright pink cardstock from The Stamps of Life. The gems are from a random act of kindness from Helen Gullett. The Mother's Day stamped sentiment is from Studio G I clear stamp and gems set and I used Catherine Pooler Designs Party Dress Premium Dye Ink Pad to stamp it on typing paper and then I fussy cut it out with decorative scissors. The mouse hanging over the tea cup stamped image is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Cocoa's Cups Clear Stamp Set. I stamped it with Gina K Amalgam Jet Black ink pad on typing paper and I colored it in with Color In water color twist colored pencils. The floral patterned paper is a piece from Recollections Wood Planks Floral 12" x 12" Scrapbook Paper, well just the bottom corner. I loved the bird so much that I thought this sheet would be great for a Mother's Day card! I almost added paper behind Cocoa, but decided the paper would take away too much from the flowers so I decided to leave it as is. That's all I have to share today. Please stop by the other posts on my blog- Cherish, coffee, and National Scrapbook Day to see what I've been working on this past week. Happy Mother's Day to all mom's! I can't wait to give this card and Paparazzi necklace/earring set to my mom. If you don't know anything about Paparazzi, check them out! Ginger Miller is my consultant, but I just recently bought this set from Connie's party. I'm glad I was able to help you receive some free jewelry, Connie!

I'm the last stop on this hop and hope you have enjoyed it!

Here's our line up in case you get lost along the way.

Be sure to join us next month for our
Love Sports Blog hop!


I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  


22 comments:

NikkisCreativeNook.blogspot.com said...

I love the cute little mouse looking over the cup.

Lady Joyful said...

So many details in your mother's day card! Love the mouse.

Shannon H Designs said...

Very cute.

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Cute card!!

Sue
https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Cathie w said...

sweet card

Julia Hammond said...

Thank you for sharing.
Julia
https://juliahammond.closetomyheart.com/default.aspx

Karenladd said...

Love that sweet little mouse in the teacup on this colorful, fun Mother's day card!

EK Gorman said...

What a sweet mother’s day card. TYFS.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

great card! thanks for the hop!

Alicia

Sue D said...

Pretty and colorful for mother's day. Love the mouse and the cup.

Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) said...

Great card. Love all the fun stuff on it!

Connie Can Crop said...

Such a fun eclectic card! Mom is sure to love it!! Thanks so much for helping out my jewelry addiction!

Kim Lippincott said...

Cute card my friend, I love the tea cup!

foleysfriend said...

What a super festive card! Love the little mouse peeking into the tea cup!

sue n.

Helen Gullett said...

Your card is so adorable with that mouse. Thanks for inviting me to hopping around.

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your Mother's Day card is so beautiful! I love the mixed media look of your card.The mouse is super adorable!

Beissin1 said...

The bird is perfect on this card! I'm sure your mom loved it!

Kim said...

Beautiful Mother's Day card. The mouse is too cute.

Sunflower Holli said...

Beautiful project!

Rebecca said...

Beautiful Mothers Day Card

vicky's scrapping passion said...

Very pretty and busy card, tfs

Liz Mullen said...

Nice mother's day card. love all the colors.

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...