Wednesday, May 22, 2019

SIT Sketch #373


I followed the above Sketch #373 from Sketches in Thyme.

This past Saturday was BG, my nephew's, 1st birthday party. I used Echo Park Paper Magical Adventure 12" x 12" paper kit for the background paper and the title- Love This Moment. The photo mat is from my stash. The Mickey Mouse head was a decoration on one of the tables. The party theme was Mickey Mouse and I'll be working on more layouts soon. The journaling paper is from Simple Stories Say Cheese Snapshots Journaling Page. I wrote with a black Glitter Gelz pen-  BG loves riding in his hot rod. This was after his 1st Birthday Party & he's one worn out birthday boy! I decided not to add anything else since the paper is so busy with the stars.

1 comment:

Tracy F said...

What a cute page! Love that you used the Mickey head from the party. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...