Thursday, May 9, 2019

Happiness Is A Cup of Hot Coffee

I decided to join in on the coffee fun with Coffee Loving Cardmakers before the hop ends tomorrow.
I folded a hot pink 8.5 x 11" paper from The Stamps of Life in half and then folded the half and cut it in half to make this card. I then folded that half in half again to become the card. I embossed the front of my card using my Cuttlebug with Kaiser Craft Distressed Dots Embossing Folder, because it kinda looks like rings that coffee from a mug leaves on the table. The patterned/foil paper and beans fussy cut pieces are from Craft Smith Love U A Latte 12 x 12" scrapbook paper pad. I cut the edges of the patterned paper with decorative scissors so that the title- Happiness is a cup of hot coffee- is visible down the middle of the card. The floral button is from Amy Royce's shop that no longer exists. I cut the 3 coffee cups and coffee collars with Spellbinders Hipster 1 Cut Emboss Stencil set. The yellow and blue coffee cups/coffee collar are also from the same Stamps of Life paper pack. The floral coffee cup/ pink coffee collar is from Simple Stories I Am 6 x 8" paper pad. I drew over the lines on the cups and the tan coffee collar- paper from my stash- with Gelz glitter pens. I was gonna use some of my coffee stamps, but I decided to use this patterned paper instead. It's kind of a different style card for me, but it's growing on me. Please join me Saturday for a Tea Time Blog Hop. See the right side bar for more information and where to start. TFL!

9 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great coffee design

Karen Letchworth said...

This sure is a fun card. Thanks so much for sharing.
Karen

Fikreta said...

its so nice!

Esther Asbury said...

I love the text background on your sweet card.

Becca Yahrling said...

That is a really lovely text paper! Awesome & fun card.

~amy~ said...

Loving those to go cups!

New Creations said...

Great design!

Billie A said...

great design. fun background

Hetty said...

Lovely card!

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...