Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Tic Tac Toe Challenge

I made this layout for a Tic Tac Toe Challenge with Soul Scrappers
I chose the middle column- 2 photos, boys theme, and 3+ buttons. The paper and title is from Echo Park Magic Kingdom 12" x 12" Paper Collection. The photo mats are from Colorbok Light Bright 6" x 6" Designer Paper that I trimmed down to fit the photos. The buttons- I used 4- are from my stash. I spaced them out, but they do kind of blend in with the layout. The journaling card is from my stash. I chose the title You and Me since both pictures are of BG being held. I wrote on the journaling card that Mama was giving BG a bottle and he wanted to see what was going on. He liked Dustin's Carolina Hurricanes hat. Emily, his mom. is watching and eating birthday cake. Both pictures were taken after his 1st birthday party. I didn't want to add anything else to this layout since the paper is so busy. I will be working on more birthday layouts soon so please become a follower if you aren't already to see my future projects. TFL!

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...