Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Stamping Fun

I decided to start a planner for 2017. I found a Mead Weekly/Monthly Planner at Walmart. The jar XOXO sticker is from Sticko Everyday Stickers Mason Jar Love. The Panda stamp is Craftin Desert Divas Panda Holidays and I used stamped it with Versa Fine Onyx Black Pigment Ink. This is New Year's Eve. The washi tape is Studio G.
two close-ups of February, the stamps are from Crafting Desert Divas Plan On It. The stickers are Sticko Hashtag Stickers and the hearts/cherries stickers are from Sticko Everyday Sticker book.


Valentine's Day Craftin Desert Divas Panda Holidays and the washi tape is Studio G

I decided to start a SMASHbook for Jason and I. This is SMASH Simple Style Binder. I found it at Ollie's. I used the Studio G Mason Jar Hearts washi tape again. The sticker is also from Sticko Everyday Sticker Book. The list stamp is from Craftin Desert Divas Plan On It and this picture was taken Thanksgiving Day so I used Panda Holidays and this panda looks like he's celebrating Thanksgiving. I wrote at the bottom that Jason went with me to Roy and Debbie's house to meet my dad's side of the family. This was our first Thanksgiving together! Jason made a squash casserole and I made brownies. We watched football while we ate  Jason had fun "talking" to Grace, Michele's baby girl. I had fun just being with my cousins, aunts, and uncles. 

 This picture was taken January 6, 2017 at Atlantic Beach, NC. I used some of the same stickers as before. I used SMASH Clear Arrows Washi Tape and SMASH Special Occasions journal page. I wrote on the journal sheet that Jason came at 6:15 am to get me and took me with him to run errands  all morning. We ate at Golden Corral in Jacksonville for breakfast, took Thomas to the dentist, we went to McDonald's for coffee for me and then went to the beach. I was back home by 11 am!
 This picture of me was taken Christmas Day with my selfie stick. The washi tape is Recollections. The stamp Celebrate the Everyday is from Unity Stamp Company Everyday Celebration and I used Versa Fine ink again to stamp it. The journaling tag is from Recollections Tag book. I wrote- Even though Grandmama died early Christmas morning, the day ended up being a good day. I took this picture with my selfie stick that Dustin gave me. I got up early yo watch A Christmas Story. We had a short worship service. We didn't have our Christmas meal until supper. The coffee cup stamp is from CDD Plan On It and the panda is from CDD Panda Holidays. I used some more of the same stickers.
 TFL! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Nice, Amanda! Love All the different elements

Nicole Robinson said...

Great ideas for a planner! TFS!! BL

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...