Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Mojo Monday 486

I made the following card using the sketch above from Mojo Monday.

The card base is Recollections A2 Kraft. All of the paper is from K&Company Amy Butler Double-Sided Belle Mat Pad. The heart- You are the Sunshine of my Life- is from Prima Marketing Rosy Belle Ephemera Embellishments. The twine is Watermelon Sorbet from Timeless Twine. The bling at the top is Basic Grey Capture Candy Buttons and Tangerine Crystal Stickers by Mark Richards from Shabby is Chic Boutique. I tried to stay as close as I could to the sketch. I decided to change the sentiment from a circle to a heart since I used bright colors. The sentiment goes along with the bright colors. TFL!

2 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Lovely sentiment and great colors! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

Camille Short said...

Beautiful! Bloggie Love

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...