Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day

I made this card for Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge, but I'm going to send it to a little boy that I know is going through chemo after having a brain tumor removed.  The card base is Recollections A2 Kraft. The sentiment is a Dreamweaver stencil that I bought from Stampendous. I embossed it with my Cuttlebug on to a scrap of pink paper and it didn't show up very well so I traced over it with a purple ink pen. The stickers are from Sticko Everyday Stickers.
The stamped image on the inside is Stampendous Love You Candy rubber stamp. I stamped it with Versafine Onyx Black pigment ink and colored it in with Spectrum Noir Primary Essentials Blending Colored Pencils, the same purple ink pen for the words "I Love You", and Crayon Primary Colored Pencils. I used decorative edging scissors to cut around the image off of a sheet of typing paper. TFL, I'll be doing some more scrapping soon I'm sure. Have a great Wednesday! :)

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...