Friday, January 13, 2017

2016 SMASH'd Christmas Cards

Kim (http://katydidcards.com/) made the above card for me. It was too pretty to attach with a brad since it's a step card. Thank you so much, Kim!
This is a close-up of the pocket I made using Recollections Christmas Holiday Cozy Lodge 8.5 x 11 Cardstock Paper and glued it down with the glue end of the black ink pen and some Elmer's Craft Bond Clear Adhesive Runner. I placed Kim's card and a few other cards in the pocket. I wrote Christmas Cards 2016 with the black ink pen that came with another SMASH book. I SMASHd the cards and pocket in the K&Company Eco Green SMASH Pad. The stickers are Sticko Christmas Ornaments.
These are 3 of the cards I received that I attached with a brad on each card.
This is the finished product of what the spread looks like when you look through the SMASH pad. TFL!

2 comments:

Katydid Cards said...

What a great way to keep your cards. And thank you for the shout out...special card for a special lady!

Salnclts said...

Thanks, Kim!☺

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...