Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Paper Variety's Third Challenge



I actually used this LO for 2 different challenges. I used for Scrapbook Challenges- Word Prompt. The requirements was to use the word "first" in your LO, so I decided to use baby pics of my first Christmas. Since I like butterflies I added butterflies for The Paper Variety's (http://thepapervariety.blogspot.com/) Third Challenge. Here's the requirements:

I did another LO yesterday, but I'll post it in another post tomorrow. It's getting late and is raining hard here. I hope we don't have any flooding like the weathermen are predicting. Schools were let out early today and are delayed 2 hours in the morning due to flooding. I hate the rain, so I guess it's kinda an excuse for me to catch up on my scrappin! lol TFL! I hope everyone stays safe!

7 comments:

lisaplus6 said...

how beautiful! thanks for joining us over at the paper variety!

Tere Azua said...

I love how the butterflies look with the gems!
Thanks for playng with us at TPV!!!!

Suzy said...

Great layout Amanda! Good luck and thanks for playing at the Paper Variety~!

Angi Barrs said...

Cute layout. Thanks for playing with us over at The Paper Variety.

Yara said...

Great layout! Love layouts with old photos! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Variety!

Abby Beard said...

Nice layout, Amanda! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Variety!

April said...

Nice job Amanda!! Thanks for playing along with us again this week!
- April

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...