I used the sketch from Sassy Lil' Sketches (http://sassylilsketches.blogspot.com/) to create this card. I received most of the Christmas bling (red, green, & blue on front as well as the red & green bling on the inside), the Merry Christmas & floral stickers, ribbon, and The Magic of Christmas stamp on the inside from another bottle swap in the mail Friday that I wasn't expecting to get! I love surprise goodies!! I'll be using them on my LOs around Christmas and a few more cards. I love scrappin' with sketches and plan on using a few more in the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
June NC Demos Blog Hop
Welcome to the June NC Demos Blog Hop! We are so glad you are here! You might have already stopped by Kelly Taranto 's post and know th...
-
Welcome to A Year of Card Techniques Blog Hop where each month we feature a different card technique. We’ve assembled a team of card mak...
-
Welcome to A Day of Thanks Blog Hop ... As we approach the busy Holiday seasons, let us take a few minutes this weekend to stop a...
-
Thank you for joining us for the Stockings were Hung Blog Hop! The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes tha...



2 comments:
Aww, this is a darling card. Thanks so much for sharing your link at the Papercraft Star challenge blog!
I love your cards. You should sell boxed sets for Christmas! :)
Post a Comment