Friday, September 10, 2010

PaperCutz Tag Challenge

Front
Inside

I made this for PaperCutz Tag Challenge. Check it out at: http://papercutzchallenge.blogspot.com/! I wanted to make a Christmas card that centers around Jesus' birth and this star on the front. I continue with the star theme on the inside of the card and chose this blue swirly paper since it's usually cold at Christmastime. The Scripture on the inside is Isaiah 9:6: "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. He will be called WONDERFUL, COUNSELOR, MIGHTY GOD, Everlasting Father, PRINCE of PEACE." I plan on using this card closer to Christmas and will write on it then! TFL!

9 comments:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Amanda - what a beautiful sentiment on the inside! The blue paper is just fabulous too! I love the added tag and it's perfect for our challenge at Paper Cutz! Thanks for playing this week!
Melissa

Diane said...

Such a pretty card! Love the color. Thanks for joining the challenge at paper cutz.

Patti B said...

Beautiful card. I really like you use of the tags. Thanks for joining us at Paper Cutz challenge

Kristie W. said...

Very pretty, Amanda! Thanks for playing along with Paper Cutz!

GiuliaG. said...

Very pretty Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Paper Cutz

Jeri said...

Lovely card. I love the sparkle and shine. Good job with the tag challenge this week at PCC.

Lisa said...

Ooh, pretty! Thanks so much for sharing this with everyone at PCC!!
Lisa P.

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at PCC this week.
Hugs
Sam xx

girlia said...

I love the color combo

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...