Thursday, April 22, 2010

Papercut Scrapbook LO




I did this layout this afternoon while watching TV in about 45 minutes! I sat on the floor and my cat tried to get in my scrapbook stuff, but I wouldn't let him. I did this LO for a Papercut Challenge in http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scrappin-n-chattin/. I don't know if you can read the journaling under Tyler's name, but it says, "He looks so unsure of Santa Claus. His big sisters were the same way at that age!" I used another of the City Scapes vellum sheet behind the actual LO to cover the cut-out places! Nothing else has really been that exciting today! LOL I did good to get this LO done before 4! I wanted to do another LO of Tyler and still might sometime tonight! If I do I'll post a picture of it on here tomorrow! :)

No comments:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...