Friday, April 16, 2010

My Day So Far...

I went to help a friend start packing to get ready to move this morning. We put a dent in the cleaning/packing process! I need to get up from here and start cleaning the house- vacuum, clean the bathroom, and wash dishes. Here's a scraplift I did yesterday:


Here's the original LO:  


See the similarities?! It's my first scraplift! While I'm at it another blog is offering blog candy: http://scrappalific.blogspot.com/. Check it out if you're a fellow scrapbooker! It's her 4th year anniversary for her blog. Tell her that Amanda from Scrapbook Challenges sent you, please. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Benga said...

hi Amanda, thanks for posting my blogcandy!
That's a great lift!

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...