Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday, Monday...

What I busy day I have in store today! I have done my laundry, now just have to fold it and put it away! I hate that chore! I wish it would fold itself! ;) I've been watching the race off and on since 12.  I also received a big envelope filled with scrapbooking supplies in the mail today!! A friend from Scrappin'-n-Chattin' told me Friday to be watching my mail box this week! I wasn't expecting it today, but was glad to see it! I wasn't expecting so much either!! I can't wait to use it! I didn't do any scrapbooking this past weekend. I went with my mom to visit my grandmama in the nursing home Saturday, my aunt & uncle at their house, and then went to my grandmama's house to help my mom work on and move her plants. Yesterday, I took it easy and watched TV- Beauty & The Briefcase, Brothers & Sisters, & Army Wives. I was hoping to watch the race yesterday afternoon, but it was rained out, so I took a nap! Beauty & The Briefcase was a good movie on ABC Family! If you like Hilary Duff, Kyle XY, & How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days, you'll love this movie! The guy that stars on Kyle XY is in Beauty & The Briefcase. I'm not going to tell you the plot of the movie, but once you watch it you will see how it relates to How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days! Oh, I took pictures of my grandmama's flowers on Saturday and am thinking about doing the Picture A Day Challenge I have seen some people do on FB. I may have to charge my batteries more, but so be it! I need to recharge them soon, my camera's dead right now. I'm supposed to go apply at TJMaxx later this afternoon, too. It all depends on which of my parents get home first and what time they get home. TJMaxx is having a hiring event all week at the mall Monday-Friday from 10am-7pm. So, if I don't get there today, maybe tomorrow!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hope everything works out with applying at TJ Max!! I'll be praying for you :)

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...