Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Make Today Count and Toucan


I made this layout for a Selfie Layout in Scrappin' 'n' Chattin', a scrapbook group I'm a part of anyone is welcome to join if you scrap or make cards. Back to my layout. The patterned paper is ModaScrap Fly & Scrap 03. The photo mat is from Stampin' Up Daffodil Afternoon 12x12 Designer Series Paper. They're having a free shipping sale on last chance items today only. The picture was taken with my iPhone. The title, Make Today Count, is from Heidi Swapp Journal Studio died cut shapes and so is the journaling tag. I wrote Selfie Sunday! I was getting used to my new smile and decided to take a quick selfie 5/1/22. The heart in the photo frame is from Amy Tangerine bits die cut chipboard shapes. The crystal bling and twine is from The Stamps of Life. This is a great family owned business and if you join use me as a referral and we both receive club points! The hearts are from OhDeerMeKit. Now onto my easel card.
I made this card for a swap, but I don't think she follows me. I found the tutorial for the easel swap on Pinterest and https://youtu.be/yAsPQDwH87A. All of the products used- Watermelon cardstock, toucan2stamp/dies, tropical2stamp/dies, enamel dots, the felt border
 paper- Sweet Moments Collection and powdered sugar, and Tropical Leaf stencil- are from The Stamps of Life. I used Ranger Archival Jet Black ink on all the images/sentiments and Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Twisted Citron on the stencil. TFL and Happy 1st day of Summer for those in the Northern Hemisphere!






 

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Awesome Amanda!! I love the layout on both!!!

R's Rue said...

Awesome. I love it. Regine
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Salnclts said...

Thanks, Vicki, and Regine!

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...