Friday, July 1, 2022

Best Day Ever

 

I made this layout late last night. I did cut the strip off after I took the picture. I made it in a hurry to get it in a scrapbook group I’m in before midnight for a Rainbow Pride Month entry for June. I had to use either rainbow on the paper or in the pictures so I did both and included rainbow twine on the tag. Lol! The title, cloud, and the Smile tag are die cuts from Bella Blvd Squeeze the Day Collection. The journaling tag is from the same set as the background paper- Heidi Swapp Sun Chaser. I wrote on the tag: Dinosaur Egg Hunt at BG’s Birthday Party 5-21-22. Emily, his mom, (my sister) was showing him the price eggs- all included huge dinosaurs. He & Anna Beth were having fun after the hop was over.
 I ran out of room on the tag, but it had just stopped raining is why BG’s hair was wet. They had the hunt in the rain and since there was only 3 kids at the party they had help hunting and found most of them. BG found a few in his play area a few days later. TFL and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Love the use of color! Sweet page!

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...