Thursday, June 16, 2022

Happy Camper

 


I made this card yesterday for a C is for Card swap for a group I'm in on Facebook. The stamp set is from The Stamps Of Life camper2stamp set and dies to match. I colored in the camper, flamingo, and camp fire with Spectrum Noir triblend markers. The reason the challenge is called C is for is because the image/sentiment have to start with C. The patterned paper is from Michaels Sparkleberry Ink double-sided paper pad. I believe the card base is from Stampin'Up In Color 8 1/2 x 11 paper collection and the enamel dots are also from The Stamps of Life. This card took forever to make, because I stopped to do laundry, talked on the phone, and couldn't decide on paper. I know my swap partner in the UK will love this card! TFL and have a great day!

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...