Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Recent Layouts of BG


 



I made this layout following the above sketch. I just turned the sketch horizontally since my photo collage is vertical and kinda big. The main background paper is from Bella Blvd Squeeze the Day Collection as is the strawberry 3D stickers, the love you bunches ephemera, and you are sweet tab. I just realized I didn't pick up the flower at the bottom before taking the picture. It's not glued down, lol. That's what I get for watching a movie while scrapping, lol. The strips are from several 8 1/2x11oz paper sheets from my stash as is the photo mat. The diagonal striped strip is from Echo Park Paper Company Once Upon A Time Prince Collection Kit. The title, BG, is from Basic Grey Oliver Collection Alphabet Stickers sheet that is also from my stash, an old set that is hard to find in stores. Now on to the next layout.
This layout is of BG's 4th Birthday party, well mostly balloons. The theme was dinosaurs. The main patterned paper is from Echo Park Paper Company Magical Adventure 12x12 Collection Kit. I used some of the same paper for the photo mats. The title and balloon dog is from Pebbles Birthday Wishes Printed Cardstock Shapes that I received as a RAK in the mail yesterday. The journaling tag at the bottom is also from Bella Blvd Squeeze the Day Collection. I wrote MeMaw (in picture above tag) and Great Grandma Elaine is in the picture with BG at the bottom right. I will be making more birthday layouts soon so come back to see the rest of the party layouts! Have a great Flag Day if you're in the US! TFL!


2 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Great take on the sketch! I love your photo collage and all the color on the page!

Salnclts said...

Thanks, Dana!

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...