Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Growing In Unity Day Two

 Welcome back to Day 2 of my Growing In Unity week!

I made another card. I used Colorbok Bright Brilliant 8.5 x 11 in Smooth Cardstock trimmed down to A2 card size as the card base. The background paper is from American Crafts Sparkleberry Ink Double-Sided Paper Pad that I trimmed down to fit the front of the card and adhered it with Teresa Collins Xyron Mega Runner. I chose Not Be Perfect Itty Bitty by Angie Boom and stamped it with Gina K Designs Amalgam Ink. I colored it in with Marvy  ColorIn Watercolor Twist colored pencils and used the Mega Runner again to adhere it to the card. The butterfly button was given to me by a friend in a recent button swap. I glued it down with Tombow Aqua Mono Liquid Glue. The sequins are from a set from Design Creative Bling that's no longer in business. I glued them down with Tombow glue, also.  I decided to add the other stamp/sentiment inside as shown below. I used the same Gina K ink and used my Xyron 1.5 Create-A-Sticker maker to adhere it. 



That's it for today.  Please come back tomorrow to see what I have to share. I will choose 2 winners at the end of the week to win a prize from Unity. Have a great day!

12 comments:

Debbie Farrell said...

Cute card! Love the colors!

karen adams said...

Nicely done! Love that background!

Denise Bryant said...

I love the Angie Girl image you used and the pretty background paper!

Sue D said...

I like the background paper, your coloring and the butterfly.

Penny A. said...

Very nice card!

Kathy H said...

Very cool card!

Becca Yahrling said...

Your coloring match the BG paper so perfectly!
I have always loved this image. Lovely card!

Elizabeth Roberts said...

Great colors!

Kathy Dippner said...

Beautiful card! Great colors!

Unknown said...

love it!! great job.

Bama Bell said...

Love your background! Cute card!

Denise S. said...

Love how the colors give a feel of the beach.

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...