Friday, June 4, 2021

Growing In Unity Day Five

 

Welcome back to Day 5 and my last day of Growing in Unity! I have appreciated all the comments this week. I decided to make another birthday card. I used Happy Birthday Itty Bitty by Joslyn Nielson and stamped it with Gina K Designs Amalgam Ink on white paper. I colored in the image with Monte Marte Dual Tip Markers- they are very similar to Copics. The patterned paper is from Recollections Home Basics 6 x 6 inch Paper Pad that I trimmed down to fit the card. The card base is from Colorbok Brilliant 8.5 x 11 Smooth Cardstock trimmed down to A2 card size. The enamel dots are from Stamps of Life. I adhered the patterned paper and the stamped image down with my Teresa Collins Xyron mega runner. That's all I have to share. Have a great weekend!

11 comments:

stamping sue said...

What a fun birthday card!
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Denise S. said...

Birthday cards are my favorite to make, and I am sure the recipient will love getting it.

Kathy H said...

Thanks for sharing this week! Very cute card!

Sue D said...

Cute birthday card. I like your coloring and the fun background paper.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Elizabeth Roberts said...

I always need birthday cards. This is a great card and use of that itty bitty stamp.

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet birthday card! Love that little cupcake!
Thanks for a fun GIU week!

Bama Bell said...

I've really enjoyed seeing your cards this week! This card is so cute! We can all use more birthday card.

Teri Keefer said...

Love this birthday card. I also make simple and sweet cards. Thanks for sharing your cards this week.

Becca Yahrling said...

So cute, so colorful. Thanks for a fun week!

Kathy Dippner said...

I love the colors on this card! Thank you for sharing your creativity this week.

Debbie Farrell said...

Fun card! Love the colors. Enjoyed following you this week.

Growing In Unity Day 5

 Welcome back to the last day of my Growing In Unity week. I have enjoyed this week and all your kind comments. For my last card, I chose th...