Monday, May 31, 2021

Growing In Unity Day One


Welcome to my week of Growing in Unity! I used Sweet, Warm, Whipped by Angie Boom stamp set on this card. I stamped each image and sentiment with Gina K Designs Amalgam ink on white paper. I colored in the donut, coffee cup, and cupcake with Copics and Stampin' Up Stamp & Write markers. I ran each stamped image and sentiment through my Xyron 1.5 Create-a-sticker maker to adhere them to the card. The background paper is from Echo Park Paper Company Coffee 6x6 Paper Pad. The sequins are from Buttons Galore & More Rose Garden collection. I glued them down with Tombow Aqua Mono Liquid Glue. The card base or card is from DCWV A2 Brights Printed Textured Cards. That's all I have to share today. Please check back tomorrow to see what I have to share. Have a great day!

12 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Very cute images! I love the cupcake!

Vicki said...

Looking cute!!

karen adams said...

So sweet! Pun intended!❤️

Sue D said...

Cute images and I like the colors.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Penny A. said...

Nice coloring on the images.

Kathy H said...

very sweet card!

Becca Yahrling said...

Such a cute card & images. I can see your scrapbooking background in your design.

Elizabeth Roberts said...

Your card is so cheerful!

Kathy Dippner said...

Super sweet card! I look forward to seeing your projects this week.

Unknown said...

great use of small stamps!!

Bama Bell said...

Great way to use small stamps together! Sweet card!

Denise S. said...

Sweet images. I haven’t used my Xyron for quite a while, so I will have to remember that on some of my small things.

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...