Thursday, June 3, 2021

Growing in Unity Day Four


 Welcome back to Day 4 of my Growing in Unity week! I didn't want to add paper behind the beach scene so it would stand out more. This stamp set is called ...always from the heart by Phyllis Harris. I stamped the sentiment and the beach scene with Gina K Amalgam ink. I colored the beach scene with Marvy ColorIn Watercolor Twist colored pencils. I tried to blend the colors to make the sky look sunset and the water look real. The card base is from DCWV A2 brights Printed Textured Cards. I ran the sentiment through my Xyron 150 Create-A-Sticker Maker to attach it to the card. I used my Teresa Collins Xyron mega runner to attach the beach scene to the card. The purple enamel dots are from my stash. I colored the 2 girls thinking of me and a best friend of mine. We didn't know each other as kids, but are forever friends. I'm the one on the right. I may mail this card to her. That's all I have to share today. Please come back tomorrow to see what I have to share on my last day. Have a great day!

10 comments:

Bama Bell said...

Love the beach scene...this is a great stamp!

Denise Bryant said...

What a sweet image! Darling card!

Debbie Farrell said...

Perfect friendship or sister card. Pretty colors!

Teri Keefer said...

Great card!

Kathy Dippner said...

Adorable card! I love this image and lovely coloring.

Becca Yahrling said...

Super cute card using this adorable image.

Kathy H said...

Wonderful card!

Sue D said...

I like how you colored this sweet beach scene.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Denise S. said...

Good job letting the image take center stage.

Elizabeth Roberts said...

This is a perfect card for sisters or BFFs.

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...