Thursday, August 12, 2021

Altenew Challenge


I haven't used this Altenew stamp set until today- Blooming Mandalas. I stamped it with Gina K Designs Amalgam ink and colored it in with various Stamp and Write markers and Copics. The sentiment is also part of the set and stamped with the same ink. I usually use patterned paper on my cards behind my stamps, but I wanted this semi-mandala image to stand out. I popped up the sentiment with 2 Stampin' Up dimensionals. I used Colorbok 8.5 x 11 Bright Smooth Cardstock that I trimmed down to A2 card size for the card base. It's basically half a sheet of cardstock folded in half.  I may send this to a friend or I may keep it in my stash for later. The sequins are from The Stamps of Life Sequins And More 2 set. 


 

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Whoa with is awesome and so clever! I hope that someone gets it. Thanks for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday Challenge.

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...