Thursday, March 21, 2019

My First Napkin Card

 I made this card after watching a tutorial- Purple Cottage Crafts. The napkin was given to me along with a bunch of others in a swap recently. I've been wanting to use them and I saw Abby's tutorial and I had to try it! I've always been afraid it would be too hard, but it's not. The green paper is Neenah Bright 8.5 x 11 that I trimmed down and hope I will find an envelope for it- it's a little bigger than A2 size. If not, I may have to make my own. The sunflower stamped image and the sentiment below in the inside of the card were both from a grab bag from Unity Stamp Company. I believe I bought the button from Amylove, but she no longer has her store. I colored in the stamped image with gel pens.
 Close-up of the inside
the entire card to show the rest of the napkin

I may have to make my own envelope or maybe it will fit in a regular store bought size envelope. I rarely by cards anymore, but do have some envelopes from cards I haven't used. I didn't want to cut off the butterfly off the front is why it's a little bigger. I can't wait to make more napkin cards and share with you all! I've got a few more cards to share, but will do that in another post later on. Have a great Thursday!


No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...