Thursday, March 14, 2019

All Scraps Challenge

I found the challenge for this card on Facebook in Unity {show & tell}. The challenge was to make a masterpiece of all scraps. I decided to make a card and all but the stamped images, of course, are scraps. I used scraps from Authentique Dame 6x6 paper pad, paper from The Stamps of Life, and Glitz Rebel Teal Distressed 12 x 12 paper. I used Gina K Amalgam ink on 2 of the stamps from ...smile, it's your day July Unity Sentiment Kit 2015 from Unity Stamp Company. I must say I don't usually save my scraps, but glad I did for this challenge. I just thought to check to see if it is A2 size and lo and behold it is! I'm gonna add glitter or go over the word Sparkle with a glitter pen before giving it away.
 inside spread
back with my personalized stamp from Unity, I'll handwrite the year before I give it away
picture of my scraps and part of the card, I forgot to take a pic of all my scraps before I started 
The blue paper is proof that it is scrap from when I used a die cut on my Cuttlebug.  I challenge you to try this challenge and join Unity show & tell. The only requirement is you use Unity stamps. It was fun! Happy Pi Day! :)

No comments:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...