Thursday, March 28, 2019

Freshly Made Sketch #381


I made the following card using the sketch above from Freshly Made Sketches. It's Sketch #381 as seen in my title. The background/card base is from my stash. The stamped images are from Unity Stamp Company A Sky With No Limit by Phyllis Harris stamp set. I borrowed this set from my friend and don't remember what type of ink I used. I colored in the image with Color In Watercolor Twist Colored Pencils. The paper behind the main image, the blue stripe, and behind the sentiment are from Simple Stories Crafty Girl 6 x 8 Paper Pad and the black and white stripe is from Simple Stories I Am 6 x 8 Paper Pad.

I'm not sure who I will give this card to, but I will have it on hand when I need it. I just found the easel holding my card at Michael's yesterday in the paint and wooden crafts aisle. It is a chalkboard easel so I can write on it with chalk if I wish. It's a multi-purpose easel. I will be using it for holding my projects when taking pictures from now on. TFL!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute card. Great take on the sketch.

Jacquie Southas said...

What a lovely, colored image! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Linda Callahan said...

Such a sweet spring card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

What a sweet card! Love that image!! Great colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...