Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Wishing You a Magical Christmas

 I followed the above sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch to make this card.
The card base is Recollections 4.25 x 5 in card pack. I then added patterned paper for the background and the diagonal stripe from Pebbles Home For Christmas 12 x 12 Scrapbook Paper Collfection. The elf stamp and the sentiment is from The Stamps of Life elves2 stamp set. I stamped both with VersaFine Onyx Black pigment ink using my Tim Holtz Platform. I colored in the elf with NPW 50/50 Double-ended Two Tone Pencils. I decided not to add a lot to this card since the background paper is so busy. I thought it would fit well with the elf stamp. I may send this for a swap or I may send it with my own Christmas cards I'll decide this later. The sketch expires tomorrow so you still have time to join but only about 11 hours from now. Have a great night!

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Very cute take on the sketch!

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...