Saturday, September 15, 2018

Surf's Up

I made this layout using a challenge from Soul Scrappers SSQ37 Music to my Ears.  I was sent a business size envelope full of 8 items and I used 7- the piano keys at the top, the music note brad, blue ribbon, the piece of burlap, treble clef die, the notes stamped image, and the French horn stamped image. The background paper, title tag sticker- Surf's Up, and the sticker- Be Grateful for good friends, hot sun, and clear water- on the left side of the journaling is all from Authentique Utopia collection. The journaling paper is from My Mind's Eye Tell Your Story journaling sheets. I wrote with a black Pentel ink pen that Doug, Laura, Riley, Sister (Riley and Sister are their greyhound dogs) and I went to a dog park- beach at Walton Rocks Dog Beach in Jensen Beach, FL. Hearing the wind at the beach is music to my ears. 7-15-18 I took the picture of the palm trees while sitting in the drive-thru at McDonald's and the selfie on the beach. The water is so clear there, but there's a lot of seaweed on the edge of the water.  We went that Sunday afternoon after church and stopped at Dairy Queen on the way back home. The challenge requirements was to use most of the items in the envelope and to include the words "music to my ears" somewhere on our project.

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...