Thursday, January 30, 2014

Live Abundantly

I'm entering this card at The Paper Poppy (http://adayinthelifeofthepaperpoppy.blogspot.com/2014/01/january-poppy-sketch-little-hello.html) using the above sketch- which is the challenge- and it ends tonight! Both PP and the pink square behind the stamp is Best Occasions Jewel Punch-out Pack. The card base is Studio G. The ribbon is American Crafts Premium- Spring Pink. The stamp is Studio G Clear Stamps- So Much Fun set. I used Sharpie 80s Glam- Jellie Pink, Leg Warmer Orange, Valley Girl Violet, Banana Clip Yellow, and Argyle Green- to add color to the stamp. The sentiment is a rub-on from Signature Watercolor Collection Be Blessed Scrapbooking- Live abundantly. Be joyful and glad in heart. There's an angel after the word "abundantly". I adhered the striped paper down to the card with Elmer's Craft Bond Glue Spots. Everything else was placed using my XYRON 1.5" Create-A-Sticker Maker.

I decided to add a strip of the same PP with my XYRON from the front of the card to the inside to make it look kinda like a notebook. I'll write in it later. Please come back on Saturday, Feb 1, as I'm participating in a 14 Days of Love Blog Hop with Erica's Room (http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/).  I won't be participating all 14 days, but will be on the 1st, 7th, 10th, and 13th. Please hop along with us all 14 days! TFL and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Super cute card Amanda! Thanks for playing at Poppy Sketches :)
Laura

Amy C said...

Pretty card!! I really like the papers you used.

Joan Smith said...

Your card is gorgeous and I love the papers you used too you sure are one creative gal.

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...