Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Good Times


I made this layout using the sketch above from PageMaps (http://www.pagemaps.com/images/2014/jan14pagemaps.htm). The main paper is DCWV All About Boys Stack, as is the block behind the pictures and the strip across the middle. The picture mat under the big picture of Tyler is Martha Stewart Crafts Punch Pad as is the strip under the vellum title. The title "good times" is from a Vellum Paper Pack that I got from Mrs. Gloria. The sticker at the bottom and the top right corner are Sticko Swirly Gigs. I thought it fit with the silliness in the picture of Tyler in the shoe store. LOL! The ribbon is from Heartstring Designs (http://heartstringdesigns.blogspot.com/) August Life of the Party kit- it's Crate Paper Superior Quality Trims Peppermint Collection.The sticker on the long stip in the middle is from a sticker book that I bought from TJMaxx and I have misplaced the cover- don't you hate when that happens?! LOL! I have a close-up of it down farther. The tag is from my stash that Niki gave me. The black/white twine is also from Heartstring Designs September Hello Gorgeous Kit. I used ZOTS and Scotch Double Sided Tape to adhere everything.
I wrote that He (Tyler) loves the Magic School Bus & Arthur. I used American Crafts Basic Black. The picture was taken 7-6-13. He didn't actually ride the school bus he just sat in it and I took his picture. My dad is trying to teach him that they can't afford everything. He did get 2 pairs of shoes and lunch at Dairy Queen.
I wrote on this sticker that Tyler was acting silly in the shoe store. He was acting like a typical 5 year old while waiting for Tammy and my dad to find him a pair of shoes. I decided to take his picture since he was acting so silly!
Here's a quick update on my dad if you read yesterday's post. His spirits are up and his drain tube was removed today and that hole sewn up. He walked 3 times down the hall and is now able to sip clear liquids from a cup. He may have to stay 3-5 days longer in the hospital it all depends on how well he progresses. So, he definitely had a good day! The prayers must be working and he must have had good thoughts as well today. TFL and have a great day! :)

No comments:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...