Saturday, June 5, 2010

Recycled Picture Frame


I was following a Recycled Blog Hop this morning and decided to post this picture frame. I didn't enter my blog to join the hop. I just remembered this frame while going thru the hop!

I made this picture frame quite a few years ago. I don't remember the exact year, most likely the late 90s, judging by my haircut! My sister, Emily, and I did this little craft at my grandmother's one summer when we all got together for July 4. We used a disposable camera, I don't think they make the camera anymore. It was sorta like a Polaroid, cuz it printed the pics out as you took them, but was a lot smaller! Then we used popsicle sticks, glued them together, used Crayola Stampers markers to decorate the popsicle sticks, glued the picture to the popsicle sticks, and I later added the picture to construction paper and cardboard to make the back! I will always cherish this picture of Emily and I! :)

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Hey! Great blog, with lots of fun and pretty ideas and links! Thanks for stopping by my blog this weekend. Come and give me your address! You won my giveaway! Congrats! :)

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...