Thursday, June 17, 2010

Altered Steno book swap/Father's Day coming up

I'm participating in an altered steno book swap with http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scrappin-n-chattin/ & decided to share my part in the swap! I just made this. We were given requirements to follow, but I made mine a little smaller. It was supposed to be 6 x 8 3/4 to save room for the spiral top for a 6 x 9 steno book, mine is 6 x 8 1/2. Mine is for someone that may want to write recipes down in a steno book or possibly a grocery list or meal planning, whatever the other person decides.

I went shopping this morning and bought my dad, stepdad, and grandfather's Father's Day presents. I don't wanna tell what I bought them just in case my dad or stepdad reads this! You never know! ;) I'm sure they will enjoy what I got them, well Emily & I got them. I will post next week on here what I got them. I can say I got my grandfather a nice card, he doesn't have a computer so I know he won't read this! I hope all of you remember to wish your dad's, significant others, grandfather's, etc a Happy Father's Day! If it wasn't for them we wouldn't be here! Have a good night! Tonight is game 7 of the NBA Finals. Will it be the Lakers or Celtics with the 2010 NBA title? We shall see!

No comments:

A Day At the Beach

I made this card for a swap yesterday and am just getting around to blogging about it. I'm entering this card in  The Sisterhood of Craf...