Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My week so far & Tiny Alphas LO


I made this LO yesterday using tiny alphabet stickers. Emily and Haylee are in the pics. We went to River North Park in Greenville, NC. The journaling tells what we did at the park that day: pedal boating, fishing, walking, and had a picnic in the park pavilion.

I worked Sunday night, dressed up and wore new shoes that I bought the day before from TJ Maxx- Skechers. I won't do that again! My feet were killing me by the end of my shift! I walked the floor all night- put up clothes from the front & dressing rooms. I worked the dressing rooms for about 25 minutes, too. I was off Monday & Tuesday. I did laundry on Monday and was lazy all day. Tuesday, yesterday, I did this LO  and walked to the store with my sister. She wanted to look at a house in our subdivision that's for rent and I took a picture of it on my cell phone for her.I worked today from 11-4. I was at the mall from 7:30-5 because I had to ride with my mom when she went in to work. While I sat and waited in the mall I read some of One Tuesday Morning & Beyond Tuesday Morning by Karen Kingsbury (a good book about Sept 11), texted my cousin & Emily, shopped at Hallmark, & then ate lunch in the break room at work before I clocked in. I worked on the register today. All in all, it was a good day, a few mishaps, but it was a good day overall. I work tomorrow 1-6 putting clothes on the floor. I was supposed to be off, but switched with a girl so she could work at Burger King tomorrow. She worked for me last night 5-10. We received a shipment today, so she was supposed to put clothes out tomorrow, but I will be doing it for her! I work Friday 5-10 and off Saturday! I was look forward to my Saturdays off to catch up on rest and shop or do something fun! :)

No comments:

Congratulations Winners

      Congratulations to Teresa Godines and 2 suns- winners from my GIU week last week. Please email Kelli Haglund (kelli@unitystampco.com) ...